Premium Reading Books And Coffee Pawpee Know Everything If He Doesn’T Know He Makes Stuff Up Really Fast Shirt

And you can tout the free speech line all you want, but fascist speech is hate speech and hate speech isn't covered by that. We as a species decided this after World. It's been established.  End of discussion. If Biden wins narrowly, that's best case scenario. Hear me out. If we got this blue wave that so many were claiming, the overall narrative would be "Trump was an anomoly, things aren't really that bad." Assuming Biden holds on and wins (big assumption, I'm still really nervous), we ditch the national security threat while still having this stark wake up call that these people are still gonna be here tomorrow. I've always wondered how they Roman empired.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Best Awesome Owls Gnomes My Favorite Color Is Christmas Light Shirt

Good Blood Inside Me LuLaRoe Covid 19 2020 I Can't Stay At Home Shirt

Good Pythagorean Theorem Day I Was There 12 16 20 Shirt