Awesome 2020 Up Yours T-shirt

Attempting to enhance all people's lives. And so long as that is the shared baseline, then we're a minimum of wobbling towards a worthy purpose. During the last 72 hours, 3,000 folks died within the US from COVID-19. 3,000 extra will die over the following 72 hours, and one other 3,000 the following 72 hours after that. It's crystal clear that DJT both doesn't care or is incapable of doing something about this. There has not been anyplace close to as important a time in my lifetime (and I feel this contains Watergate) for the US public to make an announcement. That the best way the federal authorities has been administered is categorically unacceptable. I am.


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Happy Best Awesome Owls Gnomes My Favorite Color Is Christmas Light Shirt

Good Blood Inside Me LuLaRoe Covid 19 2020 I Can't Stay At Home Shirt

Good Pythagorean Theorem Day I Was There 12 16 20 Shirt